Canada: Adjustments to the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Transition
Health Canada has been engaging with the medical device industry to support its transition to the new MDSAP program by January 1st, 2019. In light of the comments received, the Department is providing clarification on the transition and has announced modifications to the transition process that will make it easier for manufacturers to transition to MDSAP.
Please here click here for the notice from the health Canada.
- China: successful CMEF and seminar for consulting companies
- Ukraine: MEDCERT Cooperation with IMPROVE MEDICAL LLC
- EU: MDCG – The European Commission published its first guidance documents on the MDR
- Canada: Updated guidance on classification for “Device” or “Drug“ products
- Canada: New Reclassification Rules for certain Device Disinfectants And Sterilants
- Malaysia: New Guidance on Labelling Requirements for Medical Devices
- Canada: Adjustments to the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Transition
- ATTENTION: fake MEDCERT certificates