China: successful CMEF and seminar for consulting companies
The 79th China Medical Equipment Fair (Spring) took place from 11th April to 14th April 2018 in Shanghai, China.
In the name of our MEDCERT China team we would like to thank all the visitors for their interest in our booth (H5.1-L01)!: We sincerely hope to meet you again at Autumn CMEF on 29th Oct to 1st Nov 2018 in Shenzhen.
During the fair, we held the 3rd seminar for consulting companies in China: Mr. Klaus-Dieter Ziel, Managing Director of MEDCERT GmbH, spoke, among others, about the ‘Latest News on Notified Bodies application for the MDR’ and ’Risk Classification according to the MDR’.
MEDCERT expert, Mr. Lu Jianwen, spoke about ‘Conformity Assessment according to the MDR and the new CE marking’.
After a very positive feedback we decided to offer similar seminars also during the following CMEF fairs. We will keep you informed about the dates and topics.
- China: successful CMEF and seminar for consulting companies
- Ukraine: MEDCERT Cooperation with IMPROVE MEDICAL LLC
- EU: MDCG – The European Commission published its first guidance documents on the MDR
- Canada: Updated guidance on classification for “Device” or “Drug“ products
- Canada: New Reclassification Rules for certain Device Disinfectants And Sterilants
- Malaysia: New Guidance on Labelling Requirements for Medical Devices
- Canada: Adjustments to the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Transition
- ATTENTION: fake MEDCERT certificates