Your benefits of MEDCERT Certification
Turn the certification obligation into a competitive advantage: our regular assessments and audits on-site reinforce your confidence in the status and health of your management system as well as the integrity, adequateness and functionality of your internal processes, and put you in a position to improve these continuously and in a meaningful manner.
As a result, you’ll be able to secure product and process reliability and quality alike while demonstrating regulatory compliance and conformity with customer requirements. Consequentially, you’ll ascertain a high level of security and increased organizational efficiency.
Find reliability, expertise and support throughout the certification process at MEDCERT.
Specialist and expert – operating exclusively in the medical device and healthcare industry
- Lean structures and direct communication – open and effective communication is mandatory
for the smooth and timely processing of a certification project. That is why each of our
customers has at least two dedicated contacts at MEDCERT – the lead auditor and a customer
service representative who share responsibility for a project.
- In-house competence center – MEDCERT’s seasoned staff with long-term industry experience
is your single point of contact for all of your certification related questions.
- MEDCERT’s way of auditing – we listen carefully to our customers to fully understand
the uniqueness and intricacy of their quality management system. We pledge to remain
knowledgeable and objective.
- MEDCERT’s pledge of reliability and fairness – whether during an initial, surveillance or
transfer audit, we are always reliable, fair and responsible.
- Regulatory affairs updates – we keep you up-to-date concerning regulatory requirements.
MEDCERT participates in relevant international committees. We inform you about changes
that may affect you and provide feedback with respect to their implementation on time.