EU: Is your software a medical device? An infographic
The Medical Device Coordination Group (MDCG) has recently published a new infographic on medical device software. The graphic should help to identify whether a software is understood as medical device under the new MDR.
You find the infographic here: Is your software a Medical Device?
- ATTENTION: fake certificates
- EU: New MDCG document Q&A on custom-made devices
- EU: New MDCG Documents on Clinical investigation
- EU: EUDAMED – new documents from the European Commission and MDCG
- EU: Is your software a medical device? An infographic
- EU: How to master a MDR challenge – experts in the LSN Magazine
- EU: MDR Initial Conformity Assessment Process as a Chart
- EU: UDI – Helpdesk and a new MDCG Guidance