EU: MDCG – The European Commission published its first guidance documents on the MDR
The European Medical Devices Coordination Group (MDCG) has recently published its first guidance documents on the new MDR Medical Device Regulation.
Both guidelines can be downloaded here:
- MDCG – Draft guidance on basic UDI-DI and changes to UDI-DI.
- MDCG – Future EU medical device nomenclature – Description of requirements
- China: successful CMEF and seminar for consulting companies
- Ukraine: MEDCERT Cooperation with IMPROVE MEDICAL LLC
- EU: MDCG – The European Commission published its first guidance documents on the MDR
- Canada: Updated guidance on classification for “Device” or “Drug“ products
- Canada: New Reclassification Rules for certain Device Disinfectants And Sterilants
- Malaysia: New Guidance on Labelling Requirements for Medical Devices
- Canada: Adjustments to the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Transition
- ATTENTION: fake MEDCERT certificates