EU: New documents on medical devices from the EU Commission
The European Commission has published some new documents on medical devices as well as a guide on the new MDR Medical Device Regulation at the website.
Additionally, the EU Commission has prepared a newsletter, which informs you about the current publications and information on the MDR. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
For the new MDR-documents please click below:
- Medical Devices Manufacturers, new factsheet and step-by-step guide are online
- Procurers, new factsheet is online
- Non-EU/EEA countries Authorities, new factsheet is online
- Authorised Representatives, Importers, Distributors, new factsheet is online
The guide is here: Getting ready for the new regulations.
- EU: Italian Medtech Nomenclature over GMDN for EUDAMED
- ATTENTION: fake certificate
- India: electronic instructions for use
- Switzerland: Fees for Class I Medical Devices
- China: CMEF trade fair in Shanghai
- EU: New documents on medical devices from the EU Commission
- China: New regulation on Inspections
- MEDCERT celebrates its 25th anniversary!