India: electronic instructions for use
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare published a notification amending the Medical Devices Rules 2017 so that they now give companies the option to use electronic instructions for use (eIFUs) .
The government’s decision to permit the use of electronic instructions for use for medical devices brings practices in India in line with those of the US and Europe.
The development is in line with the government’s push for digitalization to reduce the use of paper and will improve user’s access to more detailed and up-to-date information.
- EU: Italian Medtech Nomenclature over GMDN for EUDAMED
- ATTENTION: fake certificate
- India: electronic instructions for use
- Switzerland: Fees for Class I Medical Devices
- China: CMEF trade fair in Shanghai
- EU: New documents on medical devices from the EU Commission
- China: New regulation on Inspections
- MEDCERT celebrates its 25th anniversary!