Malaysia: Code on Advertisement for Medical Devices
The Malaysian Medical Device Authority (MDA) has prepared a draft Code of Advertisement for Medical Devices. This guidance document is intended to help the industry and healthcare professionals in their quest to comply with the Medical Device Act (Act 737) and their regulations.
The Code of Advertisement for Medical Devices complements the provisions of Section 44 of Medical Device Act on Advertisement and is intended to provide guidance in ensuring good marketing practices and advertising messages which promote the quality use of a medical device in a socially responsible and ethical matter.
- CMEF spring fair in Shanghai, China
- MEDCERT: Successful surveillance audit by the ZLG!
- EU/USA: MEDCERT – certifiable support in a changing market
- International: New ISO 13485
- EU: Notified Bodies resources problems
- Malaysia: Code on Advertisement for Medical Devices
- USA: PMAs obligatory for Metal-On-Metal Hips