MEDCERT successfully re-designated according to MDD and AIMDD
We are pleased to inform you that MEDCERT has been successfully re-designated according to Directives 93/42/EEC (“MDD”) and 90/385/EEC (“AIMDD”) and continues to be a Notified Body for these Directives. Both designations are valid until May 25, 2024.
The certificates of designation are available at our website under: MEDCERT accreditations.
- EU: European Commission guidance on medical device vigilance requirements
- MEDCERT successfully re-designated according to MDD and AIMDD
- ATTENTION: fake certificate
- EU: European Commission names UDI Issuing Agencies
- EU: guidance on use of symbols for the MDR
- USA: MEDCERT at the RAPS Regulatory Convergence in Philadelphia
- MEDCERT: important information on your MDD and AIMDD certificates