Ukraine: MEDCERT Cooperation with IMPROVE MEDICAL LLC
Ukraine’s new system of conformity assessment and notified bodies for medical devices came into effect on 1 July 2017. The new Ukrainian system is similar to the EU system, where the state takes the role in surveillance but no longer controls the registration of medical devices. Medical devices have to fulfill the new requirements (Technical Regulations 753, 754 and 755) and must be certified by one of thirteen Notified Bodies.
We are happy to inform you that MEDCERT entered into a cooperation with the Ukraine Notified Body IMPROVE MEDICAL LLC (legal address: UKRAINE, 01042, Kyiv, M. Pryimachenko Boulevard, 1/27, Room 506-4; actual address: Ukraine, 01024, Kyiv, Luteranska St., 16, Office 14).
Please feel free to contact Mrs Tetiana Pazersak under tel.: +380 (44) 355 50 30 or email@example.com in case of any inquires.
- China: successful CMEF and seminar for consulting companies
- Ukraine: MEDCERT Cooperation with IMPROVE MEDICAL LLC
- EU: MDCG – The European Commission published its first guidance documents on the MDR
- Canada: Updated guidance on classification for “Device” or “Drug“ products
- Canada: New Reclassification Rules for certain Device Disinfectants And Sterilants
- Malaysia: New Guidance on Labelling Requirements for Medical Devices
- Canada: Adjustments to the Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP) Transition
- ATTENTION: fake MEDCERT certificates